Thursday, July 31, 2014

What a blockhead!

That would be me.


I totally screwed up big time in the QRP Fox hunt tonight. After corresponding with Don NK6A, I agreed to be the lower Fox. So what did I do? I set up in the upper half.

And I didn't realize it even when someone notified me that we were both in the same half - I went up even higher!

Rookie mistake - totally my fault. My apologies to anyone I messed up.

I am going to go find a hole to crawl into, I feel like a moron.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. No worries. Any experienced Fox Hunter knows to scan the entire window for both foxes. It happens.

    Years ago, when I had time in the evenings for Fox Hunts, I was the Fox and started off with many dozens of people calling. About the 3rd or 4th QSO in, I realized I was running 100 watts, not 5 watts. Ooops.

    ReplyDelete