Thursday, July 03, 2014

QRP Club Forum

I don't know why, but I've never been a big fan of checking out Amateur Radio forums. Whether it's the forums on eHam or QRZ, for some reason, I never got "into it". I always preferred perusing and reading the various QRP e-mail reflectors.

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail invitation from Nicola IZ5ZCO, to check out his QRP Club Forum.  When I got there, I liked what I saw.  The atmosphere is friendly and international - an international society of QRPers, as it were.  But .... like all forums, I guess it could use more activity. You should check it out - you might like it!  Here's the URL: http://www.qrpclub.org/qrp

I just posted something about the EARCHI antenna that we used this weekend, as it's always good to share.


72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:51 AM

    Tried to log in using my call sign as requested, It said my call sign doesn't exist. Checked it on QRZ, its still there. :-)
    KE5IUN

    ReplyDelete