Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Three Toms and a Sam

It turns out that I discovered (after the fact) that my lunchtime session netted me three Toms and one Sam.

I worked today, in order:

9A4W - Tom in Croatia
S51WO - Sam in Slovenia
SP7BCA - Tom in Poland
ON/DJ6OI - Tom in Belgium

Is that kind of weird or what?!? If I had worked four Toms, it would have been time to stop and buy lottery tickets on the way home, or find a good poker game to join. LOL! I thought it would be neat to take all my lunchtime QSOs from this year and plot them to Google Earth. Here's what they look like:


and


By clicking on either, it should get you a larger version to look at.

So the next time that someone tells you can't work anybody with 5 Watts and that QRP is a bunch of hooey - well ................

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment