Sunday, October 13, 2013

There was lots of activity today!

There was a whole lot more QRP ARCI Fall QSO Party activity today compared to what I witnessed yesterday.  And I had a ton of fun in the process.  I did not get to put in as much time as I would have liked, but that doesn't really matter, as I'm only a Giver of Points, after all.

But when all was said and done, I added 42 QSOs to my log - on all the bands, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10.

In addition to working all the bands, I worked Jorge EA2LU on 20, 15 and 10.  I worked Art WB4MNK on 40, 20 and 15.  I worked Jim NØUR on 80. 20 and 15.  I worked Bob N4BP on 20 and 15 Meters, and we QSYed to 10 Meters to give that a shot, but it didn't pan out.

After working hard around the house on Friday and Saturday, it was fun to kick back and relax behind the radio today.  Thanks to all out there who worked me ..... recuperation at its best!  The only downer was not being able to work Ken W4DU the QRP ARCI President.  I heard him several times on 40 Meters, and tried with the HF9V, the EDZ and the W3EDP.  I guess it just wasn't in the cards this time around.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment