Friday, July 20, 2012

Field Day 2012 - ala' K6BBQ

My good friend Rem K6BBQ has completed his Field Day video.  As usual, it's a hoot to watch.

But Rem ..... 50 Watts?  100 Watts?  Seems to me that Buddistick is awful close for that kind of power, Bud!  Make sure you don't glow in the dark!



All teasing aside, it looks like Rem had a great time; and I wouldn't have minded being there to give him a helping hand as his logger, or perhaps his official burrito taste tester?

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! As I was watching and listening to it, my buddy Jim (WB3KJV) sent me an e-mail about a guy he was talking to that was riding a recumbant, Jim has been thinking about getting one for years. Naturally, I sent him a link to your blog.
    Once again, a great posting.
    "73"
    Phil AB3AW

    ReplyDelete