Thursday, March 29, 2012

Whetting my appetite

The weather has been phenomenal this winter, as you all know.  Due to Arctic air staying way up north, we've had one of the warmer Winters that we've had in a while.  Who would've thought last Halloween, when we had that early snow, that Winter was going to turn out the way it did?

The early warmth and early blooming and budding is playing havoc with my head, though.  My nose is all stopped up and my eyes are itchy and watery.  Allergies are no fun; but this too shall pass.

So when my friend Rem K6BBQ posted about another video from last year, it's gotten me all torqued up for portable operating for this coming Spring and Summer outdoor operating season.  Shorts and T-shirt weather may not be immediately imminent; but I dare say it's closer than father away!



72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment