Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not a happy coincidence

Through a post on the nogaqrp e-mail reflector, I learned from Jim W4QO that the QRP ARCI Spring QSO Party will be the weekend of April 7th and 8th.

Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday - Ouch with a capital "O".

Sunday participation will be just about impossible.  I am not totally sure at this moment in time, but we usually spend the day with Marianne's brother and his wife.  There may be a chance for an hour or two between Sunday morning Church services and leaving for there.

Saturday is going to be extremely hard also, as that is Holy Saturday which is generally a busy day at our household.  Maybe, if I am lucky, an hour or two in the late afternoon.

I am going to have to really try to mazimize my QSO rate for the miniscule amount of time that I will be on the air.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Larry! Don't think it was me... I've never posted to the NOGA reflector... best, Jim W1PID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Larry, I too noticed the same about the date for the contest. I too will be very limited as to the time spent on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks W1PID Jim it was actually W4QO Jim. I was thinking about that battery while posting! :)

    ReplyDelete