Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post for 2010


And that makes it 339 post for 2010 - my most prolific year since starting this.  I hope that reading this blog has been as fun and entertaining for you as it has for me.

My plans for tonight are simple - a little Straight Key Night and then watch the ball drop at Midnight.  Joey and Cara are determined to stay up and watch, and hopefully Marianne will get home from work in time to usher in 2011 with me.

Amateur Radio New Year's Resolutions for 2011 ???

1) Get on the air more

2) Get that 160 Meter vertical built in 2011

3) Get on the air more

4) Lay even MORE radials down for the Butternut (I added some this year; but would like to add more)

5) Get on the air more

6) Attend more Hamfests

7) Get on the air more

8) Do much more portable operating from the great outdoors this Spring/Summer/Fall

9) Get on the air more

10) Do more milliWatting in 2011

11) Get on the air more

I think you get the picture .....


72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Larry and hope to get a QSO in with you as you "get on the air more"

    ReplyDelete