Monday, August 16, 2010

QSLs

I like getting and sending QSL cards. I am guilty of not QSLing as fast as I should; but I do eventually get them out. I also like looking at other Ham's QSL cards, especially old ones.

I found this great site through eHam. If you like looking at older QSL cards, I think you will really enjoy this site:


Next project will be the 160 Meter board for the K2. I dug it out and looked at it last night; and even at my snail's pace, I should be able to get through this quickly. I already sorted the parts out. I should be on 160 Meters this Fall and Winter, even without a proper antenna. The 160 Meter vertical that I want to build will have to wait as the purchase of the Jackite pole is on hold for a while.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment