Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy weekend

I was going to install the 160 Meter board in the K2 tonight; but I'm a bit on the tired side from a tough day at work.

But the weekend looks like a good opportunity to get some "on air" time in. Tomorrow morning is the QRP ARCI SK Memorial Sprint, which last from 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM EDT. I hope to spend some time in this one.

Then, later in the afternoon, starting at 4:00 PM is the NJ QSO Party. I will put Middlesex County on the air with my blazing 5 Watts and will attempt to hand out as many QSOs as I can, tomorrow and Sunday.

I will actually submit my scores this time, no matter how appalling they turn out to be! ;) I just hope that propagation is with me and that the bands are open.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment