Thursday, June 17, 2010

A few bites

I have received a few private e-mails concerning a possible trade for my PFR3A for a 6 Meter transverter. Whomever I end up doing business with - we're going to have to come to an understanding. I am NOT trading a $200 dollar radio for a $130 dollar Ten Tec transverter, even up. I may have been born at night; but it wasn't last night! I'd be willing to add some money along with the PFR3A for an Elecraft XV50; but I doubt that's going to happen.

My list of items that I will be looking for at the Hamfest on Saturday include a new repeater directory and a new dual band antenna for my Alinco DJ-V5 portable. The years have taken their toll on the original; and I could use something new. I also have an antique AM broadcast table radio in the basement on which I have to conduct an inventory of tubes. I'd like to get that going again. It would make a nice display piece in the living room.

72 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment