Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing tonight

I was at a meeting tonight; and made no further progress on the PFR3A. I did work on it last night and have almost all the capacitors installed in the receiver section. Looks like tomorrow night, I'll be able to finish those; and perhaps get started on a pesky toroid and transformer. I'm kidding, of course, when I term those as pesky. I have enough toroid and transformer winding experience from my K1 and K2. I anticipate no problems.

Still cold here in NJ; but it looks like we might actually catch a break and see the low 40s on Thursday. I think it's supposed to get cold again for the weekend. However, it's a long weekend coming up with next Monday off, so I am really looking forward to that already (only Tuesday!).

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment