Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's a terrible thing

when you are tired as all get out; but cannot sleep! I went to bed and awoke about an hour after turning in. I cannot sleep for some reason. I am too bleary eyed to work on the PFR3A and at this hour not much is happening on the bands. So I came and got on the computer for a bit and went to YouTube and typed in "QRP". It's amazing how many QRP related videos are being posted. This one caught my eye.




This video has to represent the ultimate scenario of just about anybody who's ever operated QRP from the Great Outdoors. The scenery here is just so stunningly beautiful. I can only hope to operate from somewhere as breathtaking as this, someday. Thanks, Leif, for sharing your hike with us.

The lateness of the hour is beginning to catch up with me. I think I just might be able to head back upstairs and catch some ZZZZZZs.

73 de Larry W2LJ

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larry, I hope you get some sleep. Yeah, Norway is a beautiful place to be. And working outside: no city qrm, it must be wonderful. 73, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I'll bet the Netherlands is beautiful, too. At least from the pictures you post, it looks so. And thanks, I did finally get some sleep. Feeling much less tired this morning.

    Looking forward to getting more done on the PFR3A today (AFTER chores, that is!)

    Larry W2LJ

    ReplyDelete