Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On being cynical

I was looking at the G4ILO propagation box that I have over to the right; and I see the sunspot number has been at 11 for a couple of days now. Unfortunately, I'm a little too cynical to think this is the start of anything. It will probably still get a little worse before it gets better.

I also went to Doug Hendrick's site to see if there was any change in the status on the PFR3, as this IS the 21st of October. No news (sigh). I apologize to you all if I sound like the disappointed kid on Christmas morning; but this is kind of what it feels like.

No more whining - I detest it from others and especially detest it from myself.

73 de Larry W2LJ

1 comment:

  1. Hello Larry, 11? By Space Weather.com it is Ø. http://www.spaceweather.com/
    We'll have to be patient... hi. Maybe meteor scatter? Or moon bouncing to get somewhere. 73, Paul

    ReplyDelete