Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Totally unrelated to Ham radio


I was driving home from work on Interstate 287, doing the usual creep and crawl thing. Much to my surprise, I was passed by the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile! Since I was at a dead stop in my lane, I managed to pop out the cell phone and grab a photo as it went past.

It's not often that you see a giant hot dog pass you at about 45 MPH!

Also to my surprise, the photo came out better than I thought it would - thanks Motorola! (I'm grasping for a radio related topic, here ...... work with me!)

73 de Larry W2LJ

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice shot. I have always a Kodak Zx1 camera in my pocket. It looks like a mobile telephone but it s a digital HD video camera. 73,Paul PC4T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry,

    Indeed this is radio related. On my last trip to FDIM, I stopped for lunch at a Cracker Barrel and when I left the restaurant, the Hot Dog was parked next to my vehicle. Because of that, it will always be radio related...at least in my feable mind.

    73, Jeff, K3OQ

    ReplyDelete