Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I got nuthin'

Hooboy! Today was a long day at work. We finally moved from the construction trailer to our new building. That was nice. But I ended up staying late, waiting for a Cisco switch to be transported from one of our facilities in Manhattan to our building. I had to prep it and get it ready for install.

I didn't get to leave work until about 8:00 PM; and when you start at 7:00 AM, that makes for a long day! It was a strange day, too as we had some snow showers; and it was very windy; but the sun managed to peep out around 4:00 PM. It surely did not feel Easter-y today.

Once I got home, however, there was a nice little surprise waiting for me. The LC Meter kit that I had ordered from Jackson Harbor Press arrived in the mail today. You can take a look at it by clicking here.

The price was very reasonable, to my mind, and it should be a very useful tool as I become more and more involved in homebrewing simple circuits.

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment