Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Good Friday is a quiet day at our home. I have the day off; and will spend the day quietly doing chores around the house. Later this afternoon, the kids and I will head off to Church for the 3:00 Veneration of the Cross service. I have been asked to read the first reading, which is from the Book of the Prophet Isaiah.

After the service (or maybe before, if I get the kitchen cleaned) I'll help Joey and Cara color some Easter Eggs.

Since today is a day of quiet prayer and reflection, I probably won't be spending much time, if any, on the radio. However, I was made aware of a really cool Website. It's a little bit wacky; but I think you'll enjoy this Finnish Ham's page entitled "OH6DC - Handmade CW and QRP". In particular, make sure to check out the pages of "Strange CW Keys" and "Homebrew QRP".

73 de Larry W2LJ

1 comment: