Thursday, April 02, 2009

Featured Website

When my friend Bob W3BBO mentioned that his next homebrew project was going to be the 40 Meter Tweeter receiver, I did a Google search on it to get a look see. I don't know if this is the Website that Bob got his information from; but this is a cool Website; and I thought it would be nice to share.

http://www.tricountyi.net/~randerse/radios.htm


Entitled "Simple Home-Built Radio Projects" this site, by Rick KE3IJ proves him to be a Ham after my own heart. First off, "simple" is my speed; and second, my projects usually come out looking like the example he has on his first page!

By the way, I have to comment on the speed of DigiKey. I ordered the last of the parts I need for my MRX-40 receiver project on Sunday - some NE612As and some LM380s and a few capacitors. Not a huge order by any stretch of the imagination; but they arrived yesterday! Wow! I should also receive the Far Circuits PCB in a day or so. I should be melting solder soon!

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment