Friday, April 03, 2009

Added a new blog and another tip!

I added another blog to the blogroll to the right. You may have noticed it by now; but in case you haven't, I have added Julian Moss G4ILO's blog.

Julian has a blog that is entertaining to read; and is educational as well. And I love to read about Ham's experiences in countries other than the USA. Julian commented on my "Code Practice" post that he also offers code practice software called MorseGen. I have downloaded it; and am in the process of making a code practice CD of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by using the "Input Text File" feature.

Oh, by the way, it's available at no cost - the right price for most Hams that I know.

In the mail today was an envelope waiting from Far Circuits. Yes, my PC board for the MRX-40 receiver came today. This promises to be a busy weekend. I really hope I get some time to melt some solder!

If you get a chance, the QRP-ARCI Spring QSO Party is this weekend, also. I'm sincerely hopeful that I will be able to send some "TU 599 NJ 4488" out into the aether this weekend. Last time I made a decent effort at a QRP-ARCI QSO Party was last spring, I think. I only managed to work about three hours or so and ended up with over 100 QSOs. Unfortunately, I never got around to sending my log in. If I get the chance to participate this weekend, I won't make that mistake again.

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment