Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Key Hog

There have been a few bugs and keys on eBay over the past few months; that I have put bids on and tried to win. Several times, I have been outbidded in the very last few seconds by someone whose eBay ID is macflick.

Now I have nothing against someone who outbids me and wins an auction. But if you look at macflick's winnings over the past few months, it is obvious that he/she is a key hog. Not only does this person seem to bid on everything Morse Code related; but this person also bids and wins on multiple amounts of the same types of items.

Just how many Vibroplex Original Bugs does one person need anyway? After winning about five of them; don't you think it's time to give someone else a chance? I've sent e-mails to this person to find out whether he/she is just a collector; or will end up being a reseller. I've never received an answer. Whomever this person is, if you look at the amounts of some of his/her winning bids; it becomes obvious that he/she has really deep pockets. We mere mortals who live from paycheck to paycheck don't seem to stand a chance. (Heavy sigh!)

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment